Thanks for taking the time to find out a little more about Fairfield Presbyterian Church. We are a community of people from all walks of life and in various places in our journey with God.
Believe it or not, we have prayed for you already -- both to find your way to our web site, but also to find a church family in Pensacola that you can call home. Take a look around, investigate what we believe. Then if you're interested in knowing more, feel free contact us or just come by the church for a visit.
We would love to have you join us this Sunday. Come however you feel comfortable—we care about you, not the clothes you are wearing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Verse of the Day
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
July Update on Fairfield Activities
The COVID-19 coronavirus “crisis” continues to be a fluid situation. We continue to monitor the suggested guidelines put out by the state and federal officials.
Your Session has prayed and discussed the matter extensively and has made some hard decisions. Here is an update on our current situation as of July 10, 2020
- Sunday Worship services will be open with precautions in place
- There will be NO nursery services provided at this time
- If you have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 or have any symptoms we ask that you stay home until you have been cleared
- Masks are not mandatory at this time but are available
- We will be streaming all of our Sunday services on YouTube
- Instructions on how to view will be posted on our website: www.fairfieldpca.com
- Wednesday Bible Study also can be viewed on Facebook Live or you may attend with the same precautions above
The words of our Lord Jesus are a good source of comfort in times like these: “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?” Matthew 6:25-26
Grace to you all,
Pastor Ralph on behalf of the Session and the Diaconate